The Belize Port Authority hereby informs the public that the Registration and Licensing Exercise for the year 2020 will commence on November 4, 2019.
The concentrated exercise is as follows:
- Dangriga Help Age Building: Nov 4 to Nov 6
- Sittee River Marina Dock: Nov 7 to Nov 8
- Caye Caulker Community Center: Nov 11 to Nov 15
- Punta Gorda SOLAS CLASS VESSELS: Nov 21 at the Belize Port Authority Office
- Sarteneja at Fernando’s Tour center: Nov 25
- Corozal Town Hall for Corozal and Consejo: Nov 26
- Lamanai Eco Tours Center at Tower Hill Bridge, Orange Walk Town: Nov 27 to Nov 29
- Border Management Building, San Pedro Town: Dec 2 to Dec 6
- Lady Ville Village: Dec 4 to Dec 6 in Vista Del Mar at Marina Del Mar
- Placencia, Belize Port Authority Office: Dec 9 to Dec 13
During the exercise all vessels involved in coastal and river operations shall be registered and licensed with the Belize Port Authority
Water taxi operators are advised that the Water Taxi Regulations are in effect.
For more information on the requirements for registering and licensing of vessels contact the Belize Port Authority at Tel: 222-5662/5663.
Belize Port Authority: “MARITIME SERVICE, SECURITY AND EFFICIENCY”