Boat Builder’s Certification
In order for a Boat Builder to be recognized by the Belize Port Authority the below must be submitted and include the following for review by the Authority.
- Registration of company in Belize
- Memorandum and Article of Association
- Boat Builder’s Procedures and Load Line Policy
- Proof of Company (construction) location
- Structural Design, Electrical, Machinery blue print of boat/mold
- Relevant certification from employees involved in the structural design of the boat
Kindly contact the Authority to find out more about how you can become a Boat Builder.
Note: An annual fee will be payable to the BPA before the certificate is issued.